Specials are a class of weapon in Chat. They include weapons that would not fit into and/or are too powerful by comparison to the normal classes. They are typically rare without cheats, but they are the most powerful in the game.
Class description: When normal weapons just don't produce enough killing and/or fun, just pick up one of these and it'll be like Christmas morning. Of course, if you don't celebrate Christmas, using one of these is basically what Christmas is like.
The following specials appear in Chat.
- Flamethrower (Note: Has a cooldown time for the nozzle, but unlimited fuel.)
- One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind the skull of the person who uses this.
- Gatling Gun (Sentinels)
- Fun fact: Abraham Lincoln himself used one of these in the Second Battle of the Moon.
- Minigun (Sentinels)
- No helicopter, armored vehicle, or action hero is without one.
- M79 Blooper (IDF) (MCP)
- Single shot grenade launcher with a distinctive sound.
- MGL (IDF) (IT)
- The party has arrived.
- M2HB (Sentinels)
- If you pick one of these up and are able to actually use it, you must be, like, really strong.
- RPG-7 (VSTF)
- Free fire launcher loved by communist countries such as China, the USSR, North Korea, and Wikia.
- FIM-92 Stinger (MCP) (IDF) (IT)
- Homing rocket launcher the US gave to the Mujahideen to win the Afghan-Soviet war and later to turn into al-Qaeda and use them against the US military.
- Flare Gun
- Good for signaling for help in an emergency, or for signaling for the Grim Reaper because you've just shot a man in the face with a burning flare.
- Grenade (MCP) (IDF) (IT) (VSTF)
- Your standard frag grenade. But "standard" doesn't always mean sub par.
- Flashbang (IDF) (IT)
- A non-lethal stun grenade producing intense sound and light, sort of like when an ex drives into your house with her high beams on in the middle of the night.
- EMP Grenade (IT)
- Temporarily disables all electronics in a 30 foot area including the mini map (Within 30 feet of you), sights, and vehicles. Brought to you by science!
- Tear Gas (MCP) (LMBW)
- Non-lethal gas that makes you blind and your eyes run like hell. Has a 1.5 second delay fuse and can't be cooked.
- Molotov Cocktail
- Improvised and crude fire starting device. But hey, it promotes the recycling of glass bottles.
- Adrenaline Shot
- Whether you're low on health in an island paradise or ODing because you thought heroin was cocaine, this adrenaline shot will get you back in the action. Also gives you 1 second of invulnerability to bullet, fire, and explosion damage.